Whether you are in Myrtle Beach on family vacation or an intimate retreat with your significant other, there’s plenty to do in Myrtle Beach.
- Barefoot Landing, Tanger Outlets and Broadway at the Beach are going to be your main staples for shopping. They range from clothing, shoes, and souvenir stores.
- Attractions: If you like attractions for the kids and maybe even the kid in you then there’s plenty of places to find something to do.
- At Broadway at the Beach, there’s a mini amusement park with rollercoasters, ferris wheel, go-karts, etc. There also Wonder Works, an interactive place for the curious mind, Ripley’s Aquarium, Simpson’s 4D theatre, Speed Boat, Dave and Busters, zip-line, TopGolf, Bodies Exhibit, Wax Museum, a play ground, and more. On the Boardwalk on the beach there’s a lot of arcades, mini golf, an amusement park, sky wheel, water park, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Haunted Maze, Zipline, Sling shot, snorkeling, helicopter tours, parasailing, etc.If you’re staying at a resort they have a lot of brochures for activities not on the beach like river adventures.
- Night Life and Entertainment
- House of Blues, Beach House Bar and Grill, Malibu’s Surf Bar, Celebrations Nitelife, Wet Willie’s, Karma (teen club), Fat Tuesday, Wet Willies, RipTydz Roof top bar, Tin Roof Live Music, and more.
No matter what you’re into make sure you check out the brochures and coupons located in your hotel or resort for discounted fun. Make sure you have your sunscreen and water to stay hydrated while you’re having fun.